Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nicknames

So BRDM has suprisingly few folks with nicknames. What follows is the list of names as best I can remember. Feel free to add to the list. Because what fun is ultimate if you can't call people by names that would confuse their parents

Aaron: b-leavy, Rosie
Alexia:
Brevin: B-rev
Caryn:
Charles: Chaz, Chuckles
Ed: Tall Boy
Henry: H
Irene:
Jared:
Jason: J, JJ
Jess: Aussie, JO
Kevin: Top Gun
Lily:
Liz: Lizard
LT:
Matt:
Megan:
Michelle:
Pat: GP
Paul: P squared
Rob:
Russell: Canary
Sergey:
Shamik: Guns of Navarone, 'Roids

2 Comments:

Blogger The Garage said...

I don't care what Jared tells you, I do not respond to "naked driver". Caryn

3:34 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

The one charles calls me is a fuck up of my name? does that count.

And yes, lizard is sorta weak. I'll work on something better.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home