Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sorry bout not being there...

Left the Brickskeller knowing I had to work on Saturday.. expected to work from 10-2 or so on Saturday and have that be it...
Instead.. I got to work at 9:30 AM, and finally got off the computer, not done, at half past Midnight Saturday Night.
Got up at 6AM, back on a computer, where I remained until 5 oclock PM when I had to leave to get to the airport to fly to Chicago.. now in Chicago.. and just finished another 2 hours of work..
Wish I had been at practice instead!!!!!

This week: Tuesday at 6. (I won't be there) and Thursday at 6 (I will be there) for final walk through of stuff so we are ready for Sectionals on Saturday Morning.

Can't wait to see everyone and get on the field and off the damn computer!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

It was a pretty good practice, though under odd circumstances. Rarely have I played frisbee with protestors and marchers and clint black all vying for attention.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home