Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Seeds

The seeding for Sectionals is up. We're seeded 5th

1. Gorilla Foot
2. Annapolis All-stars
3. Ono
4. Bond
5. BRDM
6. Sangria
7. Barely Legal
8. Jail Bait.

1st: apparently if you have a high school team you have to name yourselves something that suggests you are young...and that having sex with you would result in negative legal consequences. I for one am certain I'll be able to resist gawky high schoolers. John-O can you promise the same. I do expect them to hit on Charles, as they will believe him to be a long lost member of the High School Team.

2nd: Our pool is Gorilla Foot, Bond, and Jail Bait. I am a man who believes in the underdog, but I'm guessing Gorilla Foot can probably still beat us. But Bond is ripe for the upset. To beat Bond and break seed at Sectionals (especially one as tough as ours) would be pretty sweet. I'm making that my goal. I'm sadly starting to pace around my apartment just waiting to play them. I want to sky their really annoying guy (digs? or something like that, he irritates me, like tabasco contact solution, like poison ivy boxers, I'm saying the boy annoys me), and ideally on universe point. Fuckin eh, waiting till Saturday is going to suck.

3rd: Let's start chatting it up. Who is doing what? Who is getting the first layout D? A little sauciness never hurt anyone.

6 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:38 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

I'm game. Good call, Michelle.

10:40 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

I was making my personal challenge, a buck a point against Bond. But I'm not the high roller Liz is.

1:54 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

H, do I read you correctly in failing to predict a lay out D for yours truly. Come now.

I will be good for a few. Count on it.

4:31 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

Yeah, for some of us skying someone is considerably more likely than Callahan-ing them. I'm thinking mainly of Liz, here.

5:23 PM  
Blogger The Garage said...

I won't be able to make it out to cheer you on. I've got duties to perform at home (my parents' home) but I will be thinking of you.

Save the date: Either Sept. 30 or Oct 1st for a celebration of my birthday. Apparently we're supposed to make a big deal about it....

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home