Monday, September 19, 2005

Some Pictures from Sectionals

Not the greatest photos, but at least it's a start. Near the end are the team pictures and the cool candid shots.
Sectionals Photos

Also, if anyone wants a full resolution copy, please ask.. or a nice printout (4X6 or 8.5X11) I can do that as well.

In addition, If anyone else has photos they would like me to put up on the web for them, I would be happy to do so.. just drop me a line and we can figure out how to get them to me.

Thanks! and great job Big Red, let's keep it up!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

some of those are just so sweet. There is a three pic series of Shamik's d.

1. Shamik vs. Helvin (clear winner)
2. Aaron (not pictured) puts up throw to Shamik (after hearing Jason scream "feed the beast."
3. Shamik sauntering to disc.

Not featured the sounds that came from the sidelines after each of those photos, the thoughts of which have just, again, given me goosebumps.

12:56 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

I'll post some of my photos when I get a chance. Of particular interest...the photo I have where the Giant from Bond makes Jason look like he's Russell sized.

8:02 AM  
Blogger aaron said...

Haven't really gotten a chance to bulk upload them. I will.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home