Thursday, September 22, 2005

10 lbs of Sexy in a 5 lb bag

We are some damn fine looking people. Objectively. I am a poor photographer, though there are some photos of the assembled visual glory that is BRDM.

Behold the glory, but much like an eclipse, don't look directly at the hotness.




Intense Shamik, cutting for the score from H.


Told you he caught it

There are more photos (and I'll send them to Rob to be posted, but this is the best of the entire bunch).

Jason is a tall man. Jason is not some small timid man. Except compared to the fucking Yeti who plays for Bond. I realize some of this is a trick of perspective, but holy shit, Jason looks teeny. And that....that is funny.


Godzilla looks like he's going to eat Jason.

4 Comments:

Blogger aaron said...

Ideally in the off season, I'd like to sit down over a case of beer with Rob and various other computer folks and hack out a site. I'll handle the blog section, but ideally we should have a pretty spiffy site. We are damn sexy, and have a lot of geeky computer people.

11:25 AM  
Blogger aaron said...

No jersey to work. My jersey is in the wash at home. So it'll be so fresh and so clean for Sunday.

3:02 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

I've never had a team jersey before, and I don't go to every tournament on earth like some (henry), so I am a man with few jerseys. I moved to DC with lots of cotton, not so much wiking material. I'm slowly updating the 'drobe. And like shamik...I wash after use.

9:47 AM  
Blogger aaron said...

I'm going to leave my underwear choices as private as I can...though sadly that seems to be fairly public.

Cotton socks are great. unlike fancy socks they have some friction...don't slip around in a shoe.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home