Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Pada Mosh

There is a fun tourney in Philly Area on November 5th/6th that I have signed BRDM up for. (And paid for already.)
However, I just heard that the first day of the clique tourney for some will be the 5th (with the second day being the 12th) Figures WAFC would try to take up 2 weekends..
So.. I need to know.. Do we have numbers for Pada? I am willing to skip the first day of the clique tourney for club, but are others?
If people could think about it, check with their captains, see if they would have enough without you, or even if your tourney is the same day as the B tourney day 1 and reply here.. that would be great.
I don't want our next tournament after Regionals to be next April, but I also don't want half our team to show up and have it impact peoples fun levels and such.
Thanks!
(and don't feel bad, either answer is fine.. it will NOT be held against you by ANYONE if you choose clique over club)

1 Comments:

Blogger RHL said...

I have no idea.. I am basing it on the schedule I received from my captain (a B league captain, as after club, I don't need the pressure of captaining)
True.. Feb is cool too.. but I like Novemeber.. plus.. we can stay at a hotel with a hotub.. which is always fun!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home